[Neutron] Tenure Track Position: Neutron Scattering/Experimental Condensed Matter Physics

Paul Miceli micelip at missouri.edu
Fri Jan 18 19:20:03 CET 2013

The Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Missouri is seeking candidates for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in experimental condensed matter physics.  We are particularly interested in candidates who will utilize neutron scattering methods to complement research areas in theoretical and experimental condensed matter physics in the department, including our NSF IGERT project, “Neutron Scattering for the Science and Engineering of the 21st Century” and the Missouri University Research Reactor (MURR).   MURR, in addition to having a suite of neutron scattering instruments, is the highest neutron-flux university reactor in the U.S.

http://physics.missouri.edu/graduate-program/igert/

http://www.murr.missouri.edu/rd_material_sciences.php

We would greatly appreciate your sharing this announcement with potentially interested colleagues and postdocs.  The full announcement is attached and it can also be found at the following link:  http://physics.missouri.edu/2012/11/open-tenure-track-faculty-position-in-experimental-condensed-matter-physics/

Paul F. Miceli, Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Missouri-Columbia
223 Physics Building