[Neutron] Inside NMI3 #4 – Deuteration JRA, neutron diffraction, new nuclear reactor planned in Argentina, and more!

Inês Crespo Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Fri Feb 8 14:08:28 CET 2013

Dear Colleague,

The forth issue of the newsletter Inside NMI3 is now available for
download at http://nmi3.eu/news-and-media/newsletter-.html

In this issue, you will find articles about:
- the Deuteration JRA
- scientific highlights from our Access Programme
- news from the facilities (new director of ISIS; GEMS; European
Commission visit to NMI3 coordinator)
- the 2012 NMI3 schools
- neutron diffraction – special feature “From Bragg’s law to neutron
diffraction”
- new nuclear reactor planned in Argentina
- and much more!

If you would like a print copy of the newsletter please write an email
to info at nmi3.eu with your name and postal address.

We hope that you enjoy our newsletter!

The NMI3 Coordination team

NMI3 is the Integrated Infrastructure Initiative for Neutron Scattering
and Muon Spectroscopy. We provide funding for Transnational Access to
neutron and muon facilities, Education and Joint Research Activities.
For more information and to register please visit our website
http://nmi3.eu