[Neutron] The first announcement of the 2nd J-PARC Symposium (J-PARC2013)

shibata_kaoru shibata.kaoru at jaea.go.jp
Mon Apr 22 07:38:54 CEST 2013

The 2nd International Symposium of Science at J-PARC (J-PARC 2013)

We are pleased to announce that the 2nd International Symposium of Science
at J-PARC (J-PARC 2013) will be held in Tsukuba, Japan on 28th through 30th
in October, 2013. The first symposium was held in Mito in March, 2008.

This is the 2nd symposium to cover entire science program of J-PARC,
including particle and nuclear physics, material and life science.

The symposium will be held in Tsukuba Epocal for three days mentioned above,
including plenary sessions, parallel sessions, and a poster session.

We look forward to welcoming you in Tsukuba, this fall.

On behalf of J-PARC2013 organizers,

Yujiro Ikeda, Chairperson