[Neutron] ESS Science Symposia

symposia symposia at esss.se
Mon Aug 19 15:02:23 CEST 2013

Dear all!

Just sending a little gentle reminder after the summer holidays about our call for proposals in the ESS Science Symposia series. There are still two weeks left for applications!

This call is for Symposia to take place during the academic year 2013/2014. We envisage funding between 5 and 10 Symposia in this period. Deadline for application is 31 August 2013. We envisage that the decision on submitted proposals will be made and announced shortly thereafter.
The guidelines and the application form for proposals can be downloaded from our website http://europeanspallationsource.se/ess-science-symposia

Feel free to contact us on symposia at esss.se<mailto:symposia at esss.se>  for any further information.

We look forward to receiving many excellent proposals!

Best regards,

Bea

Bea Linnenberg
Team Assistant