[Neutron] Fwd: INST 2014 announcement and invitation

Alan Hewat alan.hewat at neutronoptics.com
Thu Feb 27 08:57:46 CET 2014

Dear colleagues and friends,

On behalf of the organizing committee and Thailand Institute of Nuclear
Technology, I would like to cordially invite you to attend International
Nuclear Science and Technology Conference 2014 (INST2014) to be *held in
Bangkok, Thailand, from 28 - 30 August **2014*.

INST2014 is the first international conference that covers current topics
in nuclear science, technology and applications being organized by Thailand
Institute of Nuclear Technology. Colleagues from all breadths of nuclear
and radiation research are welcome to present their work and submit full
paper for proceeding publication. *Abstract deadline is 30 Apr 2014.* A
selected number of papers will be published in Journal of Physics:
Conference Series (IOP Science).

The topics covered in the conference:

●      Agricultural and food applications

●      Environmental applications

●      Radiation processing and industrial applications

●      Medical and nutritional applications

●      Nuclear physics and engineering

●      Nuclear and radiation safety

●     Other related topics

Through INST2014, the committee hopes to provide a stage where new ideas
are generated, innovation created, knowledge discussed and exchanged,
friends made and strengthened, and collaboration initiated and followed
through.

We kindly ask you to *help distribute this email* within your
collaborations. Please visit our website for more details:
http://www.inst-th.com

Exhibition booths and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please
inquire for further information.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bangkok.

With warmest regards,

Nipavan Poramatikul

Chair, INST2014

Director, Nuclear Research and Development Division, Thailand Institute of
Nuclear Technology

(We apologize if you receive this message more than once due to duplicates
among the e-mail lists.)

--
INST 2014
International Nuclear Science and Technology Conference

Re-distributed by Alan Hewat
*   Dr Alan Hewat, NeutronOptics, Grenoble, FRANCE *
<Alan.Hewat at NeutronOptics.com> +33.476.98.41.68
        http://www.NeutronOptics.com/hewat