[Neutron] FW: Sad notice

Langan, Paul langanpa at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 26 21:09:22 CEST 2015

Dear President Kiyanagi,

Your neutron scattering colleagues at Oak Ridge are saddened to hear of the loss of one of the pioneers of spallation neutron sources. His achievements and contributions to science have been outstanding and he will be sadly missed.

Sincerely,

Paul Langan,
Associate Laboratory Director for Neutron Sciences
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

P.O. Box 2008, Bldg. 8600, MS-6477
Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6477
Phone (865) 241-1499