[Neutron] Job openings for a detector physicist and an engineer in the FRM II detector group

Karl Zeitelhack Karl.Zeitelhack at frm2.tum.de
Thu Jan 21 16:37:54 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,
We would like to inform you that we just published vacancies for a
detector physicist and an engineer in the FRM II detector group on our
web site http://www.frm2.tum.de/en/about-us/jobs-training/.

Detailed job descriptions can be found at

http://www.frm2.tum.de/fileadmin/w00bnv/www/Ueber_uns/Jobs/Stellenausschreibung-Detektorphysiker-en.pdf

and

http://www.frm2.tum.de/fileadmin/w00bnv/www/Ueber_uns/Jobs/Stellenausschreibung-Ingenieur.pdf

We would greatly appreciate if you could post this notice at your
respective institutions and/or forward this link to potential candidates.

With best regards

Karl Zeitelhack

Dr. Karl Zeitelhack
Technische Universität München           Tel: +49 (0)89 289 -14703
Forschungsneutronenquelle FRM II         Fax: +49 (0)89 289 -14989
Detektor- & Elektroniklabor
Lichtenbergstr. 1
D - 85747 Garching
Germany