[Neutron] Fwd: Bombannes scattering school 2018 - preregistration

Christine Kortenbruck presse at frm2.tum.de
Tue Aug 29 14:16:13 CEST 2017

Please post this to the list (I already sent this information in the
first days of August).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Christine Kortenbruck
Presse / Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Technische Universität München
Forschungs-Neutronenquelle Heinz Maier-Leibnitz

Lichtenbergstr.1
85748 Garching

Tel: 089.289-13893

Besuchen Sie uns auf facebook: www.facebook.com/FRMII/

Betreff: 	Bombannes scattering school 2018 - preregistration
Datum: 	Thu, 3 Aug 2017 16:53:21 +0200
Von: 	Julian OBERDISSE <julian.oberdisse at umontpellier.fr>
Antwort an: 	julian.oberdisse at umontpellier.fr
An: 	news at neutronsources.org, bombannes at ill.eu

Dear information manager of neutronsources,

ILL and University of Montpellier are currently organizing the next
Bombannes scattering school (June 2018).

Could you please forward the message below to your mailing list (and let
me know if this works - or not - so I don't bother you again....)?

Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Julian

********************************

Dear colleague,

Our apologies if you receive this email more than once.

We are pleased to announce the 14th Bombannes Summer School on
"Scattering Methods Applied to Soft Condensed Matter".

This event will be held from *19th to 26th of June 2018* at the vacation
centre "Les Bruyères" in Bombannes/ Carcans-Maubuisson, Gironde, France.

Further information on the school together with on-line pre-registration
is to be found on our website under

http://www.ill.eu/bombannes

Please distribute this information to colleagues or students who might
be interested.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Best Regards,

Julian Oberdisse

(Bombannes at ill.eu)

--
Julian Oberdisse
Equipe Matière Molle - Soft Matter Group
34095 Montpellier Cedex 05Julian.Oberdisse at umontpellier.fr
France