[Neutron] CETS2017 - Budapest

Central European Training School cets at mail.kfki.hu
Thu Mar 23 14:09:53 CET 2017

Dear All,
The registration deadline for the 11th Central European Training School
on Neutron Techniques was extended with two weeks.

The new deadline is: 2nd April.

We are encouraging especially students and young researchers to
participate. After two days of introductory lectures, 3 entire days will
be dedicated to the practical work on spectrometers is small groups.
Available places for the practical work are limited. Grants are available.

For registration details please visit the web-site of the school:
www.kfki.hu/cets

With best regards,
Organizers

11th Central European Training School on neutron techniques
8-12 May 2017, Budapest, Hungary
www.kfki.hu/cets