[Neutron] CERIC-ERIC Call for proposal now open

Nicoletta Carboni nicoletta.carboni at ceric-eric.eu
Fri Jan 19 16:57:58 CET 2018

Dear User,
**
*
CERIC-ERIC is calling for proposals*. Submit yours here:
https://vuo.elettra.trieste.it/

We offer access to 50 instruments and two support laboratories, as well
as the opportunity of getting support for mobility for two users per
proposal and awards for high quality open access publications.

As usual, there will be two deadlines:
- *1st March*, 17hs CET, to have a pre-evaluation and the possibility to
improve your proposal.
-*30th March* 17hs CET, recommended only for expert users of all the
techniques requested.

For more information, visit our website
<http://www.ceric-eric.eu/index.php?n=Users.Homepage>.

/
/

/---/
/CERIC-ERIC, the Central European Research Infrastructure Consortium,
offers access to 50 complementary state-of-the-art instruments for
multi-technique research proposals, in eight European countries. A
detailed description of the available instruments can be found //here/
<http://www.ceric-eric.eu/index.php?n=Users.Facilities>/. The access to
CERIC is open to researchers from all over the world free of charge,
upon the condition that results are published and CERIC acknowledged.
Partial financial support for mobility is available. For further
information visit //our website/
<http://www.ceric-eric.eu/index.php?n=Users.Homepage>/./

CERIC-ERIC web: http://www.ceric-eric.eu LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/company/ceric-eric Twitter: @CERICnews S.S. 14 - Km
163,5 in AREA Science Park 34149 - Trieste (Basovizza), Italy