[Neutron] Call for proposals on French neutron scattering instruments : last days

MENELLE Alain alain.menelle at cea.fr
Wed Mar 28 17:10:05 CEST 2018

Last reminder for this call for proposals. You still have 4 days left to send us your proposals. Do not forget to press on the “Submit” button and correct red errors (“Save” is not enough) !
Alain

De : federation.neutron [mailto:federation.neutron at neel.cnrs.fr]

Dear colleague,

We would like to do the announcement of the next call for experiments of the  “Fédération Française de Diffusion Neutronique” (2FDN). With this call, you may ask beam time on LLB instruments and the six CRGs with French participation at the ILL (D1B, D23, IN6, IN12, IN13 and IN22).

The next deadline for beam time request will be April 1st at 23:59 French time. Beam time will be allocated for experiments to be performed end of 2018 (September /December). You will find all the necessary information’s on this call on the following Web pages :
http://2fdn.neel.cnrs.fr/spip.php?article30
http://www-llb.cea.fr/Phocea/Vie_des_labos/News/index.php?id_news=7045

Proposals have to be submitted on our Web portal : https://phoenix.cea.fr/login

Comments :
•         Our subcommittees will meet quite soon after the application deadline. For this reason, we will not be able to accept any post-deadline applications.
•         If we still accept proposal in French, we encourage users to submit in English.

Virginie Simonet (Tel +33 (0) 4 76 88 90 50)
Directrice
Fabrice Cousin  (Tel +33 (0) 1 69 08 67 73)
Directeur adjoint
Fédération Française de Diffusion Neutronique
federation.neutron at neel.cnrs.fr<mailto:federation.neutron at neel.cnrs.fr>
http://2fdn.neel.cnrs.fr

[cid:A83769B4-CC1B-4791-9295-4B618B0D5D7B at grenoble.cnrs.fr]