[Neutron] SAS2018 : Registration is open, Abstracts deadline extended to April 16

SAS2018 Conference in Traverse City, Michigan, USA sas2018tc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:02:49 CEST 2018

XVII International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering (SAS2018)
Traverse City, Michigan, USA
October 7-12, 2018
https://sas2018.anl.gov

SAS2018 :
     Registration is now open
     Call for Abstracts - deadline extension

Dear colleagues:

On behalf of the organizers of SAS2018, we are pleased to announce that
registration is now open and we are extending the deadline for
submitting a conference abstract.

Registration for the conference is now open.  Please visit:
http://sas2018.anl.gov/register/

The new, extended abstract deadline is due April 16, 2018.

We invite all interested persons to submit an abstract to the SAS2018
conference.  For instructions, please visit:
https://sas2018.anl.gov/presenters/abstracts/

You do not have to register before you submit an abstract. However, for
abstracts to be scheduled (either for a presentation or a poster) and to
appear in the SAS2018 Conference Abstract Book, registration must be
completed by the Advanced Registration Date: 2018-08-10.

It is recommended that international attendees apply for their visas
before June 2018 (at least three to four months ahead of the
conference).  If you are interested in attending, you are advised to
start that process as soon as possible.  For more information, please visit:
https://sas2018.anl.gov/venue/info-for-international-attendees/

Sponsors and Exhibitors may still find opportunities from our catalogue
to make their company or institution visible to the community and
support our effort to organize the event.  For more information, please
visit:
https://sas2018.anl.gov/sponsors/

You are invited to join our email list or browse the previous postings.
Visit:

Finally, please share this message with others whom it may not have reached.

See you in Traverse City!
    - Randy Winans, Jan Ilavsky, Pete Jemian

SAS2018 Conference
Traverse City, Michigan, USA
October 7-12, 2018
https://sas2018.anl.gov
sas2018tc at gmail.com

About the International Small-Angle Scattering Conferences

Every three years, the small-angle scattering community comes together
at the international small-angle scattering conference to showcase
recent advances in technique and to document its wide-ranging impact on
numerous scientific fields. These conferences are known to bring
together the best and the most recognized scientists in the field with
researchers from other areas. Future generations are well represented by
students, post docs, and young scientists. Conferences are also famous
for active participation of industrial partners, represented by both
instrument manufacturers in the exhibition as well as industry
researchers in the scientific program.  Thanks to this broad community
involvement, these conferences create unique meeting places where new
relationships and collaborations are forged.