[Neutron] Degree at Technion: graduate student positions with neutron and synchrotron radiation + Research Fellow positions

kdliss at technion.ac.il kdliss at technion.ac.il
Fri Apr 27 01:44:09 CEST 2018

Dear Candidates,

We are looking for motivated staff and students working at an international leading university and using large-user neutron and synchrotron facilities worldwide.

One to two Research Fellow positions (should be familiar with neutron or synchrotron diffraction)
http://www.gtiit.edu.cn/en/research-fellowship-positions-detail.aspx?flowNo=59

the candidates will drive exciting experiments and research at national and international neutron and synchrotron radiation facilities

Two postgraduate positions in the PhD program at Technion / GTIIT

http://www.gtiit.edu.cn/en/graduate-studies-detail-view.aspx?flowNo=58

http://www.gtiit.edu.cn/en/graduate-studies-detail-view.aspx?flowNo=57

The students will be located at both campuses in China and in Israel for extended periods of time.

We will perform experiments at leading neutron and synchrotron facilities around the world.

The degree will be offered at the renowned university in Israel:
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology

please don't hesitate to contact me for further information and discussion,

yours,
Klaus-Dieter Liss

--
--
Dr. Klaus-Dieter Liss

Materials and Engineering Science Program
Guangdong Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Materials and Quantum Beams – China Center of Excellence

241 Daxue Lu, Jinping Qu
Shantou 515063
Guangdong, China

M: kdl at gtiit.edu.cn, kdliss at technion.ac.il