[Neutron] Neutrons and Food: Registration now open; two weeks remaining to submit abstracts and travel support [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Neutrons and Food NeutronsandFood at ansto.gov.au
Wed May 2 07:31:48 CEST 2018

Neutrons and Food 5 - Oct 16 - 19, 2018, Sydney - www.neutronsandfood.net<http://www.neutronsandfood.net>

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to provide three important updates to the Neutrons and Food 5 conference:

1.            Registration is now open. Early bird rates are available until 1 August 2018;

2.            There are now only two weeks left to submit your abstract (closing date of 15 May 2018);

3.            Relevant to Australian and New Zealand-based delegates, travel support for students from AINSE member institutions is available; further information is provided on the conference website.

We look forward to welcoming you to Sydney in October.

Neutrons and Food 5 - Oct 16 - 19, 2018
Email: neutronsandfood at ansto.gov.au<mailto:neutronsandfood at ansto.gov.au>
Web: www.neutronsandfood.net
[Neutrons and food logo_final outlines1 xsmall]

Prof Elliot Paul Gilbert
Lead, Food Materials Science;
Instrument Scientist, QUOKKA (Small-Angle Neutron Scattering)
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
Tel
Email
Web

+61 2 9717 9470
elliot.gilbert at ansto.gov.au<mailto:elliot.gilbert at ansto.gov.au>
www.ansto.gov.au/acns/<http://www.ansto.gov.au/acns/>

[fb]<http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverANSTO> [tw] <https://twitter.com/ANSTO>  [ln] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ansto>  [yt] <http://www.youtube.com/user/ANSTOVideos>

[ansto]

Honorary Professor,
The Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology and
Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation,
The University of Queensland

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the intended addressee. It is confidential to the intended addressee and may contain privileged information and or copyright material. If this email is not intended for your attention, any use, printing, storage, reproduction or further disclosure of this communication (including all attachments) is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or email and immediately delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.