[Neutron] MLZ hosts SNI 2018: Abstract Deadline extended to May 11th, 2018!
sni2018 at mlz-garching.de
Fri May 4 17:15:52 CEST 2018
We are happy to announce the prolongation of the abstract's deadline for the
*SNI2018 : German Conference for Research with Synchrotron Radiation,
Neutrons and Ion Beams at Large Facilities
September 17th – 19th, 2018
at the MLZ in Garching*
to *May 11th, 2018*.
We are also delighted to announce the *Best Poster Award SNI 2018*: The
presenter of the winning poster will receive a 150 € award sponsored by
the open access journal Quantum Beam Science (QuBS). Posters are judged
by members of the programme committee.
The conference brings together users and scientists of Large Facilities
for Neutron scattering, Synchrotron Radiation and Ion Beam Facilities,
and it offers a unique possibility to exchange ideas across research
areas and methods.
- Soft Matter
- Structure and Dynamics in Life sciences
- Magnetism and Quantum Phenomena
- Thin films, 2D materials and surfaces
- Nanomaterials and nanostructures
- Wide band gap semiconductors
- Functional Materials and materials science
- Instrumentation and Methods
- In-situ and in-operando studies for energy materials and catalysis
- Structural biology: Instrumentation and methods, current trends and topics
- Novel developments in time resolved techniques
- Innovation and industry
- Digital agenda
- Next generation large scale facilities
The conference is conjointly organised every four years by the Committee
for Research with Neutrons (KFN), the Committee for Research with
Synchrotron Radiation (KFS) and the Committee for Condensed Matter
Research with Nuclear Probes and Ion Beams (KFSI). After very successful
conferences in Hamburg, Berlin, and Bonn, the MLZ at Garching near
Munich is delighted to host and organise the SNI2018.
*Further information, important dates, details on abstract submission
and registration can be found on our website:
We are looking forward to seeing you in Garching in September.
With kind regards,
(on behalf of the programme committee)
On behalf of the SNI2018 team:
Dr. Ina Lommatzsch
Technische Universität München
Forschungs-Neutronenquelle Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II)
User Office Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)
Mail: sni2018 at mlz-garching.de
More information about the Neutron