[Neutron] MMM-Intermag Conference, Jan 14-18, 2019 Washington DC Nominations for Invited Speakers and Symposia submission deadline May 25th

Christy Kinane - UKRI STFC christy.kinane at stfc.ac.uk
Sun May 20 11:44:21 CEST 2018

Dear all neutron magnetic scatterers, the nominations submission site for invited speakers and symposia for the joint MMM and Intermag<http://www.magnetism.org/> Conference (Jan 14-18, 2019 Washington DC) will close on May 25th.
[http://files.constantcontact.com/4e30fd40401/bca027ce-9aaa-452b-a5c6-1d487e2de2a0.jpg]<http://www.magnetism.org/>
The conference website is now open for nominations. You can access the submission site at http://magnetism.org/index.php/authors/nominations-for-invited-speakers-symposia. We need excellent nominations in order to construct the most exciting and diverse program.

We are looking for submissions across the whole arena of magnetism research:

I. Fundamental Properties and Cooperative Phenomena:

II. Magnetoelectronic Materials and Phenomena:

III. Soft Magnetic Materials:

IV. Hard Magnetic Materials:

V. Structured Materials:

VI. Materials with Coupled Magnetic Functionality:

VII. Spintronics: Fundamentals and Devices:

VIII. Magnetization Dynamics and Micromagnetics:

IX. Magnetic Recording:

X. Sensors (not Magnetic Recording), High Frequency and Power Devices:

XI. Magnetic Characterization:

XII. Interdisciplinary and Emerging Topics:

Please submit nominations and also solicit your colleagues and contacts who may have good ideas.

Thank you