[Neutron] Job openings

Amitesh PAUL amitesh.paul at gtiit.edu.cn
Wed Mar 11 08:03:27 CET 2020

From: Amitesh PAUL <amitesh.paul at gtiit.edu.cn>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 5:14 AM
To: neutron at neutronsources.org <neutron at neutronsources.org>
Subject: Fw: Job openings

Subject: Job openings

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are Guangdong Technion and Technion, Israel Institute of Technology in China, and our faculty would like to recruit some PhD students and research fellows worldwide.
We would appreciate that you could put the direct links to our official webpages in neutronsources websites, links as below:

https://sites.gtiit.edu.cn/research/positions/rf-2020001/
https://sites.gtiit.edu.cn/research/positions/gs2020001/

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Margaret
Research, Innovation & Graduate Studies Office
Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
No.241 University Road, Shantou
Guangdong, P.R. China, 515063

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With regards

Amitesh

​

**************************************

PD Dr. habil. Amitesh Paul

Senior Research Scientist

Material Sciences and Engineering Program

Website: https://sites.gtiit.edu.cn/research/people/amitesh-paul/

Website: https://sites.gtiit.edu.cn/paulgroup/

E-mail:  amitesh.paul at gtiit.edu.cn<https://outlook.office365.com/mail/options/mail/amitesh.paul@gtiit.edu.cn>

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6202-5081

[cid:acb48be7-2b65-42cc-8d9a-1bf3b7d7c256]

Guangdong-Technion Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT)

241 Daxue Road, Jinping District, Shantou, Guangdong Province, P.R. China 515063

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology may be monitored as permitted by Israeli and Chinese legislation.