[Neutron] PhD positions, supported by ESRF and ILL

Recruitment ILL recruitment at ill.fr
Tue Mar 17 10:14:44 CET 2020

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that there are still time left to apply or
circulate our 20 exciting PhD positions, supported by ESRF and ILL, in a
Marie Słodowska Curie COFUND Program (www.innovaxn.eu
<http://www.innovaxn.eu>).

These PhD projects cover a wide range of topics such as aerospace
materials, better batteries, catalysis and drug delivery with industry
partners including Rolls Royce, Akzo Nobel, Toyota Motors Europe and
AstraZeneca with high profile university partners.

Please find attached a summary description of all these positions with
links.

The positions are also published on the ESRF public
website,http://www.esrf.fr/Jobs.

We would be grateful if you could share these opportunities with members
of your staff, your students and others who may be interested.

Best regards,