[Neutron] MLZ Conference 2020 "Neutrons for Life Sciences" postponed to 2021

MLZ Conference: Neutrons for Life Sciences mlz-conference-2020 at mlz-garching.de
Mon Apr 6 11:40:26 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the deteriorating situation regarding the spreading of the
corona virus SARS-CoV-2 the MLZ directors and local organizing
committee see no other choice than to move the conference to next year
despite the important topic it covers in this time. Given the dynamic
development in the spread of the virus we do not want to take any
risks for the participants and all those involved.
We will announce the new date very soon in the hope of welcoming you
at our conference in 2021!

For now, we wish you good health and well-being.

Best regards,

Andreas Ostermann and Tobias Schrader

PS. Our apologies, if you receive this message more than once.

---

MLZ Conference: Neutrons for Life Sciences
<https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/197/>

Organizers:
Prof. Dr. Peter Müller-Buschbaum, Prof. Dr. Stephan Förster
Local organizing team:
Andreas Ostermann, Tobias Schrader
Bjoern Pedersen, Monika Krug, Ramona Bucher, Elisabeth Joerg-Mueller
phone number: +49 89 289-14966
Heinz Maier-Leibnitz-Zentrum (MLZ)
Lichtenbergstraße 1
85748 Garching, Germany