[Neutron] Marie-Curie Post-doc in Soft Matter at the Institut Laue-Langevin

Leonardo CHIAPPISI chiappisil at ill.fr
Mon Jun 8 18:50:52 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

the Partnership of Soft Condensed Matter, located on the EPN Campus in
Grenoble, is looking for young researchers, holding a doctoral degree in
the domain of soft condensed matter, not having worked in France for
more than 12 months in the last three years, and is willing to apply for
the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF). The
deadline for application to the MSCA program is September 9th and the
guide for applicants can be downloaded here [1].

The EPN campus hosts the Institut Laue-Langevin, the European
Synchrotron radiation facility, in addition to partner institutes such
as the Institute of Structural Biology. The Partnership of Soft
Condensed Matter is a laboratory run by the ILL and the ESRF and
provides a broad suite of preparation and characterization techniques in
the domain of soft matter
(http://www.epn-campus.eu/users/partnership-for-soft-condensed-matter-pscm/).

If you are interested in applying for a MSCA grant, with a focus on
fundamental research in the domain of soft matter, please send me a very
one-page description of the project and your cv. If the project fits in
the research activities of the PSCM, we will be happy to support your
application. Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
I apologize if you received this email more than once.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Leonardo

 		 [2]

Dr. Leonardo CHIAPPISI
Scientific Coordinator of the PSCM
INSTITUT MAX VON LAUE - PAUL LANGEVIN (ILL)
71, avenue des Martyrs - CS 20156
38042 Grenoble cedex 9 - France
+33 (0)4 76 20 79 53
chiappisil at ill.eu