[Neutron] Special Issue "Impact of Lattice Vibrations on Diffusion in Solids"

Fanni Juranyi fanni.juranyi at psi.ch
Thu Jul 23 14:27:36 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

neutron scattering is the experimental tool Nr. 1 to study lattice
vibrations and (atomic scale) diffusion processes. The aim of the
Special Issue "Impact of Lattice Vibrations on Diffusion in Solids" is
tocollect interdisciplinary basic research knowledge and make it usable
for the whole material science community. The topic is not new, and
several excellent publications exists already, however I observe a lack
of knowledge transfer. Therefore, I hope that many of you will take the
opportunity to make neutron scattering more popular. Both reviews and
original research articles are welcome! Submission deadline is 31.
January 2021. The Special Issue will be published by the open access
MDPI Journal "Crystals". For more details please visit:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/crystals/special_issues/diffusion_in_solids

If you are interested, please contact me!

Best Regards,

Fanni Juranyi

Guest Editor

Paul Scherrer Institute
Scientist, Neutron Spectroscopy Group
Laboratory for Neutron Scattering and Imaging (LNS)
Forschungsstrasse 111
WHGA / 147
CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland