[Neutron] MLZ User Meeting 2020: One week to go to submit abstracts!

um-2020-dn at mlz-garching.de um-2020-dn at mlz-garching.de
Fri Jul 24 08:54:15 CEST 2020

Dear neutron users,

As you already know, between Dec. 08th-10th, the MLZ User Meeting as well as the Deutsche Neutronenstreutagung DN2020 will take place. You have still the opportunity to submit abstracts during the next week!

Don't miss the abstract deadline on August 01st - submit your abstract and help to make the MLZ User Meeting 2020 as fruitful and exciting as last year's meeting!

https://indico.frm2.tum.de/e/um-2020-dn

Please be aware that we are discussing the "How to" at the moment. We like to meet everybody in person but several of our users will have difficulties to travel and we still don't know if there will be any restriction of the number of participants at the venue. Thus, we are planning to offer a mix of live and online presentations and are developing a concept for this. Due to possible changes on short notice, please have a close look at any reservation's cancellation policy (hotel, flights)!

See you in December!

Best wishes from cloudy Garching,

Ina

--