[Neutron] Second Circular: nEDM2021 at the École de Physique des Houches (February 14-19, 2021)

Skyler Degenkolb degenkolb at ill.fr
Thu Nov 5 20:05:52 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

The Fourth International Workshop on Searches for a Neutron Electric
Dipole Moment will take place at the École de Physique des Houches, in
France, from February 14-19, 2021. Please find further details below,
and an updated poster attached.

Pre-registration is now open :
https://lpsc-indico.in2p3.fr/event/2584/registrations/96/

Complications arising from COVID-19 have reduced the on-site capacity at
Les Houches to 39 participants. We hope to accommodate a maximum of
participants on-site, but in recognition of practical uncertainties the
workshop will also fully support remote participation. The schedule of
presentations will also be shifted to afternoon/evening local time, to
facilitate remote particpation from North America.

November 30th is the deadline for abstract submission and
pre-registration. The conference fee (payable until the end of January)
is 480 euros per on-site participant, covering room and board at the
École de Physique des Houches. Transport to Les Houches from Grenoble
can be arranged for on-site attendees; alternatively the school can be
accessed by commercial shuttles from Geneva airport. Support for
students is available, at the level of a 50% discount: to apply, please
contact the organizers with a letter of support from your advisor.

Remote participants must also pre-register, but no fee is required.
Final decisions between in-person or remote participation must be made
by the payment deadline, i.e. before the end of January.

We wish you all a productive and healthy fall, and we hope to see many
of you in Les Houches in February!

Sincerely,

The workshop organizers:
Skyler Degenkolb, Guillaume Pignol, and Stéphanie Roccia

The international advisory committee:
Brad Filippone, Thomas Lefort, Chen-Yu Liu, and Rüdiger Picker