[Neutron] Open PhD position @ TU Dresden, Germany

Dmytro Inosov Dmytro.Inosov at tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 1 11:27:10 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

We have a vacant PhD position in neutron scattering at TU Dresden, available from January 1st 2021. We are looking for a talented young candidate with a background in solid state physics and preferably some engineering experience. The project is related to the development of a mechanical sample rotator for neutron spectroscopy and measurements of field-angular anisotropy of magnetic excitations in correlated electron systems.

A detailed description of the position can be found here (in German): https://tu-dresden.de/vacancy/8090

We would be grateful if you could share this opportunity with your students and others who may be interested.

Best regards,
Dmytro Inosov.