[Neutron] Registration OPEN! US Muon Workshop 2021: A Road Map for a Future Muon Facility, February 1-2, 2021

MacDougall, Gregory gmacdoug at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 1 23:54:06 CET 2020

Registration is OPEN! December 1, 2020
Please register at https://www.mrs.org/muon-2021.

[cid:image002.png at 01D6C802.9392F5A0]
Dear Colleagues,

We are organizing a Muon 2-day Workshop in February 1-2, 2021. The workshop will be virtual  given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic that makes it impossible for us to meet in person. The Virtual Muon Workshop will give us an opportunity to listen to muon experts and discuss the possibility for constructing a future Muon facility in the United States at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Your input on the scientific needs and design specifications will be most valuable. We hope you will join us in February!

Monday 1st February 08:00 - 14:30 - Eastern US time
Tuesday 2nd February 08:00 - 14:45 - Eastern US time

REGISTRATION IS FREE but we will need a count of the people participating. So please register.
Registration will open on December 1, 2020. To register please visit the workshop website https://www.mrs.org/muon-2021.

Zoom details for the talks and breakout sessions will be provided as the meeting date approaches.

If you have any questions, please contact us. If interested in giving a short talk, we can arrange it during the breakout sessions.

We look forward to your participation and to a productive workshop.

Best wishes,
Despina Louca - University of Virginia
Greg MacDougall - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Travis Williams - Oak Ridge National Laboratory

[cid:image003.png at 01D6C802.9392F5A0]