NOBUGS III. 1st Anouncement and Call for Contributions/Participation

S.H.Kinder s.h.kinder at dl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 23 11:22:48 CDT 1999

Dear Colleagues

We are pleased to announce the NOBUGS-III conference to be organised by
Daresbury Laboratory, and make a call for papers, posters and attendees.

Please access the following link for further information and details on
how to register.

http://srs.dl.ac.uk/nobugs/nobugs3/

We are using the participants lists from the Chicago and Grenoble NOBUGS
meetings. If you know of any other colleagues who might be interested in
taking part, please forward them this email with cc to us so we can add
their name in our lists for further announcements.

--
Dr E.Pantos, Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington WA4 4AD, UK.
Tel +44 1925 603275. Fax: +44 01925 603374.

Support DIAMOND at DARESBURY. http://srs.dl.ac.uk/top/diamond.html
For further information contact Susan Smith, s.l.smith at dl.ac.uk