[Neutron] SAS2018 : Call for Abstracts

SAS2018 Conference in Traverse City, Michigan, USA sas2018tc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 00:14:31 CET 2018

XVII International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering (SAS2018)
Traverse City, Michigan, USA
October 7-12, 2018
https://sas2018.anl.gov

SAS2018 : Call for Abstracts

Dear colleagues:

On behalf of the organizers of SAS2018, we are pleased to open the
abstract submission process.  We invite all interested persons to
submit an abstract to the SAS2018 conference.  For instructions,
please visit:
https://sas2018.anl.gov/presenters/abstracts/

All abstracts are due April 6, 2018.

Early registration for the conference begins March 9, 2018

It is recommended that international attendees apply for their visas
before June 2018 (at least three to four months ahead of the
conference).  If you are interested in attending, you are advised to
start that process as soon as possible.  For more information, please
visit:
https://sas2018.anl.gov/venue/info-for-international-attendees/

Sponsors and Exhibitors may still find opportunities from our
catalogue to make their company or institution visible to the
community and support our effort to organize the event.  For more
information, please visit:
https://sas2018.anl.gov/sponsors/

See you in Traverse City!
    - Randy Winans, Jan Ilavsky, Pete Jemian

SAS2018 Conference
Traverse City, Michigan, USA
October 7-12, 2018
https://sas2018.anl.gov
sas2018tc at gmail.com

About the International Small-Angle Scattering Conferences

Every three years, the small-angle scattering community comes
together at the international small-angle scattering conference to
showcase recent advances in technique and to document its
wide-ranging impact on numerous scientific fields. These conferences
are known to bring together the best and the most recognized
scientists in the field with researchers from other areas. Future
generations are well represented by students, post docs, and young
scientists. Conferences are also famous for active participation of
industrial partners, represented by both instrument manufacturers in
the exhibition as well as industry researchers in the scientific
program.  Thanks to this broad community involvement, these
conferences create unique meeting places where new relationships and
collaborations are forged.