[Neutron] First announcement - ANSTO-HZB neutron school 23rd-28th June 2019 [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

nschool nschool at ansto.gov.au
Sun Dec 16 23:59:53 CET 2018

Dear colleagues,

I’m pleased to announce that ANSTO will be hosting the ANSTO-HZB neutron school next year, commencing on the 23rd June.  This school is primarily aimed at participants who have completed their Bachelor degree in physical, engineering and life sciences, and early stage researchers e.g. PhD students and postdocs.  It aims to provide an introduction to neutron scattering techniques, hands-on experimental experience and inspiration for the application of neutrons to future research.

Applications are now open (please see the ‘How to apply’ section on www.neutronschool.sydney<http://www.neutronschool.sydney> ) and will close on the 1st March.

Best wishes,

Helen Maynard-Casely

Committee Chair
ANSTO-HZB Neutron School

Tel
Email
Web

+61 2 9717 9770
nschool at ansto.gov.au<mailto:nschool at ansto.gov.au>
www.neutronschool.sydney<http://www.neutronschool.sydney/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D492DB.40356040]

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the intended addressee. It is confidential to the intended addressee and may contain privileged information and or copyright material. If this email is not intended for your attention, any use, printing, storage, reproduction or further disclosure of this communication (including all attachments) is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or email and immediately delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.