[Neutron] UCANS10 Conference, 16-19. October 2023, Budapest
bottyan.laszlo at wigner.hu
Thu Feb 2 10:26:19 CET 2023
SAVE THE DATE! UCANS10
We are very glad to announce that the 10th annual meeting of the Union for
Compact Accelerator-driven Neutron Sources (UCANS) will be held
16-19 October, 2023 in Budapest, Hungary,
hosted by Mirrotron Ltd.
1. Accelerators and beam optics
2. Target development and moderator neutronics
3. Neutron detection and neutron optics
4. Neutron scattering and material characterization
5. Neutron Imaging and analytics
6. Nuclear data measurements and evaluation
7. Nuclear astrophysics and other neutron applications based on CANS
8. Innovative instrumentation
9. Medical applications
10. Computer simulations and instrument performance
11. CANS projects and facility developments
Further details will follow soon with registration and submission
to open in February. Please visit the UCANS10 webpage
( https://ucans10.org ) and sign up to stay updated.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in person in Budapest from 16th to
19th October 2023.
We would very much appreciate if you could kindly disseminate this
information via your professional channels.
The Local Organizing Committee of UCANS10
Ferenc MEZEI, CEO, Mirrotron Ltd., Hungary
Ákos HORVÁTH, Director General, Centre for Energy Research, Hungary
László ROSTA, Senior Scientist, Energy Research Centre for Physics,
Rita MEZEI, CEO, Mirrotron Ltd.
Zsolt LUDÁNYI, Chief Sales Officer, Mirrotron Ltd.
Péter SIPOS, Site Manager Chief Engineer, Mirrotron Ltd.
Eszter DIAN, Head of Scientific Services, Mirrotron Ltd.
Veronika PULAI, Project Assistant, Mirrotron Ltd.
Konkoly-Thege Miklós út 29-33.
1121 Budapest, Hungary
Email: ucans10 at mirrotron.com
Meeting web: https://ucans10.org
More information about the Neutron