[Neutron] Tenure track faculty position at the University of Virginia

Louca, Despina (dl4f) louca at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 31 20:55:25 CET 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to advertise a tenure track position we have in Condensed Matter Physics at the University of Virginia. Can you please spread the word? It is really important that we have qualified candidates and in particular women and underepresented minorities apply for this position.

This is the link to the Physics Today advertisement.

https://jobs.physicstoday.org/jobs/19183974/assistant-professor-of-condensed-matter-physics

[https://jobs.physicstoday.org/nsutilities/showLogo.cfm?id=1361013&orgType=employer&logoType=Primary&shareposting=1]<https://jobs.physicstoday.org/jobs/19183974/assistant-professor-of-condensed-matter-physics>
Assistant Professor of Condensed Matter Physics in Charlottesville, VA for University of Virginia: UVA Provost's Office: College & Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: Physics<https://jobs.physicstoday.org/jobs/19183974/assistant-professor-of-condensed-matter-physics>
Exciting opportunity in Charlottesville, VA for University of Virginia: UVA Provost's Office: Col...
jobs.physicstoday.org

Best regards,

Despina

Despina Louca,

Maxine S. and Jesse W. Beams Professor of Physics,

Physics Department Chair,

University of Virginia,

382 McCormick Road,

Charlottesville, VA 22903